"How to Build The Perfect Amish Barn...
Even If You've Never Grown a Beard, or Worn a Straw Hat..."
Learn The TRUTH about how To Build The Perfect Traditional Barn You Need, and avoid Costly Mistakes...
In this Interview with John, who has been where you are, built his barn, and is now helping others do the same...
How to Build a Post and Beam Barn
Enter your email to download your book.
Learn how to build a barn, shed, or garage with this new barn construction book.
Have you ever dreamed of building a barn? I mean a real barn. Like your Grandfather built, or like the Amish used to build? One with big timbers and grand open spaces, with hay lofts and cupolas? Maybe a weather vane on the top.
Well, I’m here to tell ya, you can…. You really CAN!
You can build a barn like that. All it takes is a little know how and and a plan and you can do it!
With the knowledge you gain from The How to Build a Barn Book you could build a barn like this.
Or one like this…
In this how to build a barn look you will learn:
- Planning a barn that is best for you
- Evaluating your land and building site for the best location of your barn.
- Clearing and preparing your barn construction site.
- Choosing a contractor.
- The many types of foundations you can use.
- How to care for and store your lumber and timbers.
- Tools and techniques for cutting and drilling timbers and preparing bents for erection.
- Erecting the bents and attaching girts, purlins, and floor joists.
- Installing Board and Batten Siding, loft decking, and roof sheathing.
- Finishing your barn.
Our regular price for this book is $14.99
Right now we have a special offer, and you can receive a free download of this book.
So if you are planning to build a barn, this becomes a tremendous value! Even if you are just kicking the idea around, this book will help you plan your barn so that you can be ready when the time comes to build.
Just imagine walking into a barn like this.
Imagine the smell of the fresh cut wood and the beauty of the big timber frame construction. Imagine all the things you can do with a space like that.
You can do it! It is easier than you think. I am here to help you.
Just sign up for our weekly newsletter, and you will receive the book for free. After you sign up and confirm, you will be emailed a link to our book.
I look forward to helping you build the barn of your dreams!
The Barn Geek